The Unsolvable Business Associate and Vendor Management Problem is Finally Solved:
- BA-Vendor Risk
- BA-Vendor Security
- BA-Vendor Compliance
- BAA (BA Agreement) and HIPAA Report of Compliance (HROC) management
As a Covered Entity (CE), you have shared responsibility and liability for the actions of your Business Associates (BAs) and their vendors. You are liable for their actions and omissions. It’s the law, and penalties for lax oversight are steep.
If you’re a BA or a vendor working with a healthcare CE, your liability also extends to the actions and omissions of your vendors and subcontractors. Don’t risk facing a tornado of costly penalties, and potential criminal prosecution with little warning.The problem bedeviling most CEs: How can they possibly secure hundreds of business associates and vendors when they barely are in compliance themselves? Prior to Aegify Integrity Manager, there wasn’t a practical way of doing this.
- Baseline for current BA-Vendor HIPAA risk, security and compliance
- Recommended remediation plan including BA-Vendor owners and time lines
- Minimize your BA-Vendor risk
- Remediate your BA-Vendor security and compliance gaps
- Communicate with BAs and vendors
- Monitor BA-Vendor remediation efforts
- Reduce your organizational risk… today and tomorrow
- Diagnose and cure future BA-Vendor security and compliance threats in real time
- Keep BAAs and HROCs current
AEGIFY INTEGRITY MANAGER: KEY DIFFERENTIATORS
- First. Since we’re first to market, Aegify Integrity Manager is the only RSC tool that scales over an organization and it’s business associates
- Scale. Easily manage dozens, hundreds, or thousands of BAs and Vendors from one location.
- Easy. Snapshot knowledge via intuitive dashboards & reports.
- Audit. Detailed audit trails and logs, including detailed reports.
- Tracking. Allows for all downstream vendors and secondary business associates to get tracked and monitored.
- Protect. Gives security against millions of dollars worth of fines from negligence by Business Associates and Vendors.